Saturday, January 22, 2011

Journal Entry 3

Yesterday,I finished another 6 chapters and am now at Chapter 23:The Monastery.The setting has changed to a very Tibetan atmosphere,and the plot is starting to heat up too,and I feel excited for the next session.There were some fascinating enemies too,in the form of monkey-yeti-gorilla thingies that are hard to kill.I can use this for future essays by throwing in something totally unexpected at some point haha!

In the next session,I hope to see more characters such as Flynn,as I think he is quite a funny,if bad,person.I also had some problems with some of the puzzles as I sometimes think too much to solve them.Finally,I realised the graphics are simply superb in this game.

1 comment:

  1. great! the game switched from flashbacks to the element of surprise this time, look at how they use it and see how you can surprise your readers when u write ur essay next time :)

    ReplyDelete