In the next session I hope to see more of Chloe as I think she is quite an enigmatic character.Plus,she's hot!I really want to play more as I heard from Hafiz that there will be something I will not expect later in the game.Also,thank you Joseph for the food and drinks.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Journal Entry 2
Played until chapter 17 today..!At the rate I'm going,I'll probably finish the game next week.I felt that today's session,especially the later stages,was WAY more intense and challenging than the first day.Lots of gun fights and chase sequences!I also kept dying a lot as the joystick aiming really let me down most of the time.I also noticed that the narrative has shifted,as the first parts of the story were told with flashbacks,then it went back to a more normal structure leading up to where Nathan was at the first level.This is interesting as I have never used this technique to write before.I really feel that this game is influenced by the fourth Indiana Jones movie because there are many similar settings and feel with the two.Lots of abandoned temples,jumping,skeletons,botak enemies,and female problems,anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yes, the game does remind you a lot of Indy and Lara don't it?
ReplyDeletemmhmm...
ReplyDelete